The journey of several WMHS employees as they get ready for a 5K!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Snoopy and Me!

Today, Sunday, I knew I needed to get my walk in but I have been so bored just walking around the block. So Snoopy and I decided we would walk to McDonald's on Route 220. Now I live in the upper part of Belair and wasn't real sure how far it was. But I figured it was at least a mile. So I packed up water, a small plastic dish for Snoopy, plastic poopie bags just in case, and my phone into my shoulder pack and off we went!  David was going to pick us up once we got to McDonald's because I did not think I could make it back up the hill to the house. Walking, it took Snoopy and me about 36 minutes to complete the mile and a quarter. And we did just walk because for Snoopy there were too many delicious smells to trot or run past.


The interesting thing was that after we got there I really felt I could have done it again!! Wow what a difference these 2 months have made!! Next goal....I'm walking to Food Lion!!!  Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment