The journey of several WMHS employees as they get ready for a 5K!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So, I walked Snoopy on Saturday so long that my husband could not believe it!! Me either, to tell you the truth!

Today I was over at the WOC gym and broke my own record from last week. A mile in 19.04, down from 19.55 last week. I must say I am pleased. Carey from Wellness worked out with me this evening and it was more fun than being alone. I actually ran a couple of times!!

We have class tomorrow evening and I am looking forward to it to see how well I do. I'd like to get comfortable with two miles and then begin the push to three. I want to make sure my body arrives at 5K performance by the 2nd week in September.


Okay, gotta get home and let the doggies out!!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment